Electricians in Wollongong and Nowra
Commercial Maintenance and Installation
- Major and minor electrical installations
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Repairs and rectification works
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Commercial refurbishments
- Commercial security systems
Level 2 Accredited Service Providers
- Overhead and underground Mains installation
- New connections and metering
- Main switchboard installations
- Defect rectification works
- Temporary site power including supply authority applications and connections to the grid
Electrical Compliance Auditing
- Asset inventory reporting
- Condition reporting
- Electrical Upgrade/ Efficiency proposals
- CAD diagrams
Level 1 Accredited Service Providers
- Line Trench Work and Cabling
- Line cabling and Jointing
- Installation of Street lighting
- Electrical Pillar and pit, installation and Removal
- Redundant network asset removal
- Supply and Installation of Generators
Thermal Imaging and RCD Testing
- Mandatory switchboard RCD testing
- Integrated thermal imaging and RCD testing
- Security system installations
- Residential security systems
- Commercial security systems
- Maintenance and upgrades
Fire & Safety
- Fire equipment services and maintenance
- Supply and installations
- Fire equipment and system testing
- Fire equipment and system maintenance reports
Electricians Wollongong and Nowra
D. Frame Electrical Pty Ltd is a reputable electrical contracting company, having been established since 2003 in the Illawarra region and operating along the NSW South Coast. We are trusted Wollongong electricians, specialising in Commercial Maintenance and Level 2 Electrical works.
Over the last 15-years, we have worked closely with our clients to achieve cost-effective solutions in the building sectors saving them financially with both building and running costs.
We are Wollongong’s number one Level 2 Electrical company having been authorised since 2001.
Overall our goal is to provide a good reliable service, installing top quality products for a cost-effective budget.
SCHEDULE LEVEL 2 WORK TODAY
RECENT LED LIGHTING PROJECTS
RECENT COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
RECENT MULTI-RESIDENTIAL FITOUTS
I highly recommend this company, the employees who carried out the work on my property were very professional, obliging and very pleasant to work with.
From the initial quote to finished work was very prompt.
I highly recommend Wollongong electricians D Frame Electrical.
After several weeks of problems with lack of internet connection and no success with my internet provider or NBN to restore it, I was recommended to try D-Frame Electrical.
Their professional approach and courteous attention to the problem was wonderful, even as far as speaking to TPG on my behalf. (As a mature aged woman I don’t have the technical vocabulary to put into words the problems I was experiencing.)
A big thank you to Haydn & Reese, also to Darren for co-ordinating the response. I can wholeheartedly recommend this business
WHAT QUALIFIED ELECTRICIANS DO YOU HAVE?
Every electrician is fully qualified and licensed to carry out electrical work in NSW. This includes design, installation and repair of existing electrical structures as stipulated by the NSW Fair Trading. D.Frame Electrical have a range of qualified electricians to provide specific work including Level 1 Electrical works, Level 2 Electrical works, Fire and Safety, as well as Test and Tagging services.
DO I NEED A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN?
If you need any electrical repairs or installations you need a qualified electrician. Repairing or fixing any electrical-related fault poses a serious risk to you and others. It is also illegal. It is imperative you hire an experienced electrical contractor who is qualified and has been trained to handle wiring and electrical components. Also, in case of any electrical accident in your home, the insurance company may request seeing the qualifications of the electrician who handled the wiring before processing any claims.
DO ALL ELECTRICIANS NEED INSURANCE?
Yes. Each electrician is fully insured with public liability insurance to operate in NSW. The insurance cover shields our client from any accidental damages/injury/loss of life that may be met in the course of our contract.
WHEN SHOULD I USE A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN?
A licensed electrician should be used to install any electrical appliance in your home or business. Licensed electricians must undergo constant training and will provide the highest standard of services which are safe and reliable.
WHAT IS A LEVEL 1 ELECTRICIAN?
Level 1 accredited electrician is the one who connects your property to the electricity network. They used to carry this out by lengthen the network to reach your property. This is the major process which is done by the level 1 electrician. D.Frame Electrical are now a Level 1 Accredited Service Provider for the Illawarra and Shoalhaven Region.
DO YOU OFFER EMERGENCY CALL OUTS?
Yes, we do. In the case of an electrical emergency ( especially over the weekend or at night ) remember that you can get in touch with us anytime 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For more information please visit the home-page and complete your details in our contact form. To contact our Wollongong Branch, you can also call us on (02) 4204 8083, or for our Nowra branch, call (02) 4421 2442.
WHAT THINGS DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE HIRING AN ELECTRICIAN?
- Ensure the Electrician’s primary focus is Safety. Working with electricity is no joke.
- Experience. You’ll want an electrical contractor that has years of experience, preferably in the exact electrical service you are looking for.
- An Electrician or business with a long reputation of providing quality Work.
- Good communication.
WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVICE?
Our Electricians service the Greater Illawarra and Shoalhaven regions.
WHAT ARE YOUR OPERATING HOURS?
9.00 am – 5.30 pm Mondays through Friday. We also offer emergency electrician services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note this service may incur an additional call out fee.
WHAT CAN CAUSE AN ELECTRIC SHOCK?
An electrical shock results when the human body comes into direct contact with a live, exposed electrical wire. Proper insulation and wiring can minimise the occurrence of such accidents.
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE COST OF AN ELECTRICIAN?
Depending on the complexity of the task at hand, the rates of an electrician can range from anywhere between $60 to $120 per hour.